Last updated July 31, 2017
Information We Collect
When you create an account and use our Service, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information, such as your gender and location address;
- Any other information you provide us.
If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Twitter or Facebook), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service.
Sharing Of Your Information
Mtmedicinals.com does not make your information provided to us public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others on social networking sites such as Instagram or Facebook. We are not responsible for and we do not control these social networking services’ privacy practices.
How Montana Medicinals Uses Your Information
Montana Medicinals uses your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of your account on mtmedicinals.com;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide Services;
- Communicate with you about our Services;
- Fulfill your requests;
- Provide you with promotional materials related to the Services we offer;
How Montana Medicinals Discloses Your Information
- We will not disclose or share your personal information unless we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- In the event that Montana Medicinals is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset.
Third Party Advertisers
We do not permit third party advertisers on mtmedicinals.com.
If you believe that Montana Medicinals has not adhered to this statement, please contact Montana Medicinals at [email protected]. We will do our best to address your concerns.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Montana Medicinals by following the instructions in those emails or by reviewing the settings in your account.
Montana Medicinals takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, or disclosure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.